Amgen (AMGN): LDL Guidelines Favorable For Amgen - Cowen
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Eric Schmidt, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) after the draft 2017 LDL treatment guidelines from the ACC became available on-line. He believes they are "quite favorable to Amgen".
The analyst stated "if these guidelines are enacted, they would support the use of anti-PCSK9 therapy in a much broader patient population and potentially reduce step editing. Our reimbursement consultants believe updated treatment guidelines are the most important driver of expanded access".
No change to the price target of $209.
Shares of Amgen closed at $179.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN) PT Raised to $252 at Daiwa Securities
- CP ALL PCL (CPALL:TB) (CVPUF) PT Lowered to THB70 at JPMorgan
- Cummins India (KKC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,450 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!