Amedisys (AMED) PT Raised to $125 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Joseph France raised the price target on Amedisys (NASDAQ: AMED) to $125.00 (from $117.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating. Cantor Fitzgerald increased 2019 estimates to reflect the accretive impact of the Compassionate Care acquisition on AMED's earnings.
Cantor Fitzgerald raised 2019 revenue estimate to $1.93 billion (from $1.75 billion), 2019 adjusted EBITDA estimate to $211 million (from $189 million), and 2019 adjusted EPS estimate to $4.05 (from $3.85).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Splunk (SPLK) Beats and Raises but PT Drops to $145 at BofA Securities on Multiple Compression
- UPDATE: Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) PT Lowered to $175 at Deutsche Bank
- Cranswick Plc. (CWK:LN) PT Lowered to GBP40 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!