Ambarella (AMBA) PT Raised to $140 at Needham & Company
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Quinn Bolton raised the price target on Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) to $140.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Ambarella reported solid F4Q21 results with revenue and GM coming in above guidance while F1Q22 revenue guidance came in far better than expected. While Ambarella still expects to generate >25% of its FY22 sales from CV products, non-CV sales are now expected to grow moderately in FY22 (vs. prior expectations of flat). Ambarella's improved FY22 outlook implies a higher level of FY22 CV sales than previously expected. To better reflect the company's long-term growth prospects, particularly with the long sale cycles in auto, we are rolling out a discounted cash flow (DCF) model to value AMBA shares. We believe the company's continued traction in winning CV designs is supportive of robust long-term growth. As such, we are increasing our estimates and PT to $140, based on our new 10-year DCF model with a 30x terminal P/E multiple."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $110 at Jefferies
- New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (601336:CH) (NWWCF) PT Lowered to HK$37.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!