Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $5,500 at Susquehanna
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna analyst Shyam Patil raised the price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) to $5,500.00 (from $5,200.00) while maintaining a Positive rating.
The analyst commented, "We remain Positive on Amazon. Business trends remain strong and should continue to do so throughout 2021. Paid units growth was extremely strong again at 44% y/y, surprisingly only decelerating three points after a huge holiday season in 4Q. The 2Q guide was also nicely above expectations for revenue and profitability, partially driven by moving Prime Day to 2Q. Ultimately, we see AMZN as a long-term secular grower underpinned by its strong eCommerce, cloud, and advertising businesses."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com's (AMZN) High Margin Businesses Offset the Retail Miss - Jefferies
- Atos SE (ATO:FP) (AEXAY) PT Lowered to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!