Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $1,200 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray raised its price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) to $1,200.00 (from $1,050.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Analyst Mike Olson says QTD Amazon search index shows no Q2 2017 deceleration which is in line with his expectations. He believes strength in the retail unit growth has been driven by share gains from prime Now, tailwinds which continue from Prime adoption, int'l expansion and penetration and hardware (ECHO) tailwinds.
FY 2017 EPS estimate remains at $6.76 and FY 2018 EPS estimate remains at $13.35.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) SOTP Worth $5700, But Sees Shares 'Range Bound' Near-Term - Jefferies
- Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) PT Raised to EUR9 at Jefferies
- TMX Group Ltd (X:CN) (TMXXF) PT Raised to Cdn$152 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!