Alphabet (GOOGL) PT Raised to $2,400 at Guggenheim
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Guggenheim analyst Michael Morris raised the price target on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) to $2,400.00 (from $2,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Alphabet 4Q results showed revenue growth acceleration across the portfolio including search, YouTube, and cloud. We expect any lingering investor concerns about maturing search trends to be calmed by the $4.7bn of incremental search revenue, combined with expansion across multiple high-TAM businesses. We expect revenue momentum to continue in 2021 (23% growth ex-TAC) while investments in product innovation, content acquisition, and human capital temper margin expansion (+120bps on EBITDA) but position the company for sustained double-digit revenue growth. We raise our target to $2,400 from our prior $2,000 as summarized within."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK610 at UBS
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD23.80 at Goldman Sachs
- ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!