Alphabet (GOOG) PT Raised to $3,400 at Raymond James
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Aaron Kessler raised the price target on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) to $3,400.00 (from $3,200.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Alphabet reported 3Q21 results above-consensus with total FX-neutral revenue +39% y/y driven by strong performance across Search (+44% y/y), YouTube (+43%), Network (+40% y/y) and Google Cloud (+45% y/y). The company continued to benefit from elevated consumer online activity though noted recovery has been uneven globally. Advertising spend was strong and broad-based with particular strength in retail, media entertainment, finance, and travel while Google Cloud also had another strong quarter. We maintain our Outperform rating and raise our price target to $3,400 given 1) solid long-term advertising revenue growth driven by Search and YouTube; 2) Increasing Google Cloud momentum; 3) option value in other areas (e.g. Hardware, Other Bets); and 4) Valuation remains attractive at ~19x 2022E Google Services EPS (ex cash)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Splunk (SPLK) Beats and Raises but PT Drops to $145 at BofA Securities on Multiple Compression
- Nordstrom (JWN) PT Lowered to $21 as BofA Securities Sees Delayed Impact From Cost Increases
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNI) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Aaron Kessler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!