Allied Irish Banks PLC (ALBK:ID) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at UBS
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
UBS analyst Jason Napier raised the price target on Allied Irish Banks PLC (ALBK:ID) to EUR2.25 (from EUR2.15) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pendal Group Ltd (PDL:AU) PT Raised to AUD7.81 at Goldman Sachs
- ATS Automation Tools Systems Inc. (ATA:CN) (ATSAF) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at TD Securities
- AutoCanada Inc. (ACQ:CN) (AOCIF) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!