Allianz SE (ALV:GR) (AZSEY) PT Raised to EUR281 at HSBC
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
HSBC analyst Thomas Fossard raised the price target on Allianz SE (ALV:GR) (OTC: AZSEY) to EUR281.00 (from EUR270.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Downgrades Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) to Hold
- Nari Tech (600406:CH) PT Raised to RMB45.20 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!