Allegro MicroSystems (ALGM) PT Raised to $35 at Mizuho Securities
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh raised the price target on Allegro MicroSystems (NASDAQ: ALGM) to $35.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "On Tuesday, ALGM reported strong DecQ rev/EPS of $164M (cons. $149M). ALGM guided to a solid MarQ topline at $167M (cons. $152M) and GMs at 50.5%. ALGM noted DecQ strength from Autos up 15% y/y vs LVP of up ~2% y/y as ADAS and xEV drove strong content and design wins. ALGM noted strong Automotive demand (80% of revenues) with lean inventories and supply chain almost depleted. Reiterating our Buy, raising estimates and PT to $35 (prior $30) as ALGM is strategically positioned with leading Sensor market share in the fastest growing EV markets, Automotive and Power IC tailwinds, and a foundry ramp driving topline and sustainable GM improvements."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR) to Sell
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP4.60 at Goldman Sachs
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!