Albemarle (ALB) PT Raised to $246 at RBC Capital
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Arun Viswanathan raised the price target on Albemarle (NYSE: ALB) to $246.00 (from $218.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "As EV production growth continues to accelerate, we believe ALB will continue to benefit given its unique low-cost position and global scale. Although we remain optimistic on the long-term lithium growth story, given that ALB trades approximately ~28x our FY'22 EBITDA, we believe the stock is fairly valued."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Albemarle (ALB) at Neutral
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd (300750:CH) PT Lowered to RMB461 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!