Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM) PT Raised to $155 on Future Upside From Shop Pay - RBC Capital
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Daniel Perlin raised the price target on Affirm Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: AFRM) to $155.00 (from $130.00) after the company delivered a strong quarter, with both GMV and revenues outperforming. The underlying growth in new merchants drove the top line, as well as product mix, and strength within its marketplace app, while guidance remains conservative.
The analyst maintained an Outperform rating, stating "Although AFRM’s strategic partnership with Shopify to co-create Shop Pay Installments is still in beta, with ~100 merchants now in testing, we believe management’s tone on the call suggests early indications are promising. We remain encouraged that this partnership could drive meaningful upside to our numbers".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Global (SPGI) PT Raised to $414 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd (6432:JP) (TKUGF) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at CLSA
- Sonova Holding AG (SOON:SW) (SONVY) PT Raised to CHF217 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!