Aegis Capital Starts MediWound Ltd (MDWD) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set for record open after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aegis Capital analyst Nathan Weinstein initiates coverage on MediWound Ltd (NASDAQ: MDWD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst comments: "We value shares using an EV/Sales multiple of 12x, based on our estimate of the ~peer average, applied to FY:22E sales of $20.1mm. We believe MDWD shares warrant this multiple due to our appraisal of the growth opportunities for its key products, including NexoBrid which has clearly differentiated itself in clinical trials."
Shares of MediWound Ltd closed at $5.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts Empower Ltd. (Holley) (EMPW) at Buy
- Baird Upgrades Luminar Technologies (LAZR) to Outperform; 'well positioned to upward-revise its order book'
- CalAmp Corp. (CAMP) PT Raised to $15 at Northland Capital Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!