Aegis Capital Starts MediWound Ltd (MDWD) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aegis Capital analyst Nathan Weinstein initiates coverage on MediWound Ltd (NASDAQ: MDWD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst comments: "We value shares using an EV/Sales multiple of 12x, based on our estimate of the ~peer average, applied to FY:22E sales of $20.1mm. We believe MDWD shares warrant this multiple due to our appraisal of the growth opportunities for its key products, including NexoBrid which has clearly differentiated itself in clinical trials."
Shares of MediWound Ltd closed at $5.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Rush Street Interactive (RSI) at Buy, Internally Developed Tech Provides a Competitive Advantage
- ERO Copper (ERO:CN) (ERRPF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: BlackRock (BLK) PT Raised to $912 at BofA Securities on Strong ETF Business, A Trend Likely to Continue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!