Aegis Capital Starts Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) at Hold
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aegis Capital analyst Benjamin Zucker initiates coverage on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (NASDAQ: LOAN) with a Hold rating and a price target of $6.35.
The analyst comments "We initiate coverage with a “Hold” rating due to the company’s existing premium valuation (P/TBV of 1.83x vs. peers at 1.05x). To be sure, we believe LOAN warrants a significant valuation premium relative to other hard-money bridge lenders because the company generates superior returns while using less leverage."
Shares of Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc closed at $6.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. (SV) at Buy, Bullish on AeroFarms SPAC Merger
- Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (AHKSY) PT Raised to JPY1,130 at UBS
- Nippon Electric Glass Co Ltd (5214:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,900 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!