Aegis Capital Starts Immunic Inc. (IMUX) at Buy
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Aegis Capital analyst Nathan Weinstein initiates coverage on Immunic Inc. (NASDAQ: IMUX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $55.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage on shares of Immunic with a BUY rating and a $55 price target. Our price target is based on a discounted cash flow valuation. Key inputs to the valuation include credit for IMU-838 in RRMS and UC, with a 58% and 33% PoS, respectively, along with a 20% discount rate. Additional assets and indications are treated as option value at this time. At Dec 31st, Immunic reported $127mm of cash and equivalents. Risks include: 1) clinical, 2) financial, 3) regulatory, 4) competition, 5) reimbursement, and 6) other."
Shares of Immunic Inc. closed at $14.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
- Sienna Senior Living Inc. (SIA:CN) (LWSCF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- Citi Reinstates General Electric (GE) Coverage with 'Buy' and a 'Street-High' Price Target Amid Improving Execution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!