Aegis Capital Starts Global Self Storage, Inc (SELF) at Buy
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Aegis Capital analyst Brian Hollenden initiates coverage on Global Self Storage, Inc (NASDAQ: SELF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.00.
Analyst says: "We arrive at our price target of $6.00 per share by taking our 2021 adjusted net operating income estimate of $5.6 million and applying a capitalization rate of 6.75% to arrive at a fair market value for SELF’s real estate assets, and then subtracting our estimate of net debt at the end of 2021. A $6.00 price target, along with a 5.4% dividend yield, represents almost 30% upside from the current share price."
Shares of Global Self Storage, Inc closed at $4.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,650 at Kotak
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$140 at Scotiabank
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Lowered to INR990 at Ambit Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!