Aegis Capital Starts Evogene Ltd (EVGN) at Buy, $10 PT
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aegis Capital analyst Nathan Weinstein initiates coverage on Evogene Ltd (NASDAQ: EVGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst comments: "Our price target is based on a discounted cash flow valuation, crediting key Evogene subsidiaries and lead programs, while treating others as option value at this time. Risks include: 1) clinical; 2) financial; 3) regulatory; 4) competition; 5) operational; and 6) other."
Shares of Evogene Ltd closed at $2.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- UPDATE: FBN Securities Starts Rapid7 (RPD) at Outperform
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!