Aegis Capital Starts Evogene Ltd (EVGN) at Buy, $10 PT
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aegis Capital analyst Nathan Weinstein initiates coverage on Evogene Ltd (NASDAQ: EVGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst comments: "Our price target is based on a discounted cash flow valuation, crediting key Evogene subsidiaries and lead programs, while treating others as option value at this time. Risks include: 1) clinical; 2) financial; 3) regulatory; 4) competition; 5) operational; and 6) other."
Shares of Evogene Ltd closed at $2.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Zentalis Pharmaceuticals (ZNTL) at Outperform
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd (010140:KS) PT Raised to KRW4,000 at HSBC
- Endava PLC (ADR) (DAVA) PT Raised to $150 at Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!