AdvanSix (ASIX) PT Lowered to $35 at Cowen
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Charles Neivert lowered the price target on AdvanSix (NYSE: ASIX) to $35.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented: "We expect increased near-term headwinds tied to excess acetone supply and expect margins to begin to rebound in 2019, with further expansion in 2020, on improved fundamentals and benefits from capex investments focused on reducing cost and driving growth. Lowering our price target to $35 implying 6.5x FY19E EV/EBITDA."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at National Bank Financial
- Trican Well Service Ltd. (TCW:CN) (TOLWF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at National Bank Financial
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Lowered to INR18,500 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!