Adobe (ADBE) Earnings Preview - Stifel
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst J. Parker Lane reiterated a Buy rating and $550.00 price target on Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) ahead of F1Q21 financial results after the close on March 23rd.
The analyst stated "we anticipate Adobe will deliver reacclerating top-line EC performance in the coming quarter and fiscal year as digital transformation projects remain a key priority and global systems integrators continue to build large-scale practices around the company's product portfolio. Overall, we view Adobe as one of the most well-positioned companies in our universe from a go-to-market standpoint, as creative, document, and customer experience tools should remain in high demand for the foreseeable future. Adobe has also sharpened its frictionless buying experience that widens the addressable market for the company's tools, in our view."
Shares of Adobe closed at $434.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Sees 4 Post Earnings Semi Catch Up Trades MXL, MTSI, POWI & MRVL
- Revolve Group (RVLV) Mentioned as Long in Tweet by Citron Research
- Global Ship Lease (GSL) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!