Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Raised to $114 at Benchmark
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) to $114.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "ATVI delivered a strong F4Q20 and better than consensus F1Q21 and FY21 guidance, amplifying a structural lift from their Call of Duty franchise that consensus underestimated. Further, we estimate 50% of consensus view included a major release from Blizzard in FY21 that was not considered in guidance. We are modeling a meaningful step up in growth in FY22, led by Blizzard game launches."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B2Gold Corp. (BTO:CN) (BTG) PT Raised to Cdn$7.40 at Stifel Canada
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) PT Raised to $13.50 at Piper Sandler
- Yamana Gold (YRI:CN) (AUY) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!