Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Raised to $114 at Benchmark
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) to $114.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "ATVI delivered a strong F4Q20 and better than consensus F1Q21 and FY21 guidance, amplifying a structural lift from their Call of Duty franchise that consensus underestimated. Further, we estimate 50% of consensus view included a major release from Blizzard in FY21 that was not considered in guidance. We are modeling a meaningful step up in growth in FY22, led by Blizzard game launches."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lowey Dannenberg Investigating Activision Blizzard (ATVI) for Potential Fiduciary Duty Breach by the Board
- Samhallsbyggnadsbolaget (SBBB:SS) PT Raised to SEK45 at Goldman Sachs
- Equatorial Energia SA (EQTL3:BZ) (EQUEY) PT Raised to R$30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!