Activision Blizzard (ATVI) BlizzCon Announcements Deserve Investor Consideration - Benchmark
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey reiterated a Buy rating and $68.00 price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) after attending BlizzCon 2019 at the Anaheim convention center where Diablo IV was officially announced for PC and current generation consoles and Overwatch 2 was announced and will include a PvE story model, a new core PvP mode called Push and new heroes. World of Warcraft: Shadowlands expansion was announced for F2020 release, Hearthstone: Descent of Dragons was revealed for release in F4Q19 and an autobattler Hearthstone: Battlegrounds was also announced.
The analyst stated "ATVI’s product releases from COD franchise have achieved better than anticipated success. Blizzard’s announced games exceeded our expectations; they appear to executing on their turn around. We believe reported financial growth and medium term visibility will drive investor consideration".
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $56.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lowey Dannenberg Investigating Activision Blizzard (ATVI) for Potential Fiduciary Duty Breach by the Board
- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. (968:HK) (XNYIF) PT Lowered to HK$23 at UBS
- Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) PT Raised to AUD9.05 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!