Acciona Energia (ANE:SM) PT Lowered to EUR43.50 at JPMorgan
- Wall St gains over 1% after encouraging inflation data with Fed next
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop
- ExxonMobil gains following record profit, 'solid execution'
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Match (MTCH) slumps on Q4 miss and lower guidance
JPMorgan analyst Javier Garrido lowered the price target on Acciona Energia (ANE:SM) to EUR43.50 (from EUR44.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.90 at UBS
- Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario SpA (MB:IM) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at UBS
- Frontken Corp Bhd. (FRCB:MK) PT Raised to MYR3.60 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!