Accenture plc (ACN) PT Raised to $370 at Cowen
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Bryan Bergin raised the price target on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) to $370.00 (from $365.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Fiscal 2022 growth outlook and the consistency in strong demand commentary around enterprise transformation is the key takeaway. There is no material change to the narrative and as a result the stock is apt to maintain positive momentum as a derivative on enterprise transformation with stable and consistent execution. We raise estimates and our PT to $370."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Agricole SA (ACA:FP) (CRARY) PT Raised to EUR17 at Goldman Sachs
- IMCD NV (IMCD:NA) PT Raised to EUR174 at Goldman Sachs
- TeamViewer (TMV:GR) (TMVWY) PT Lowered to EUR14.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!