Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) PT Raised to $173 at Cowen
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Yaron Werber raised the price target on Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) to $173.00 (from $137.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We are increasing our PT to $173 (+$36) based on higher peak penetration estimates for sotatercept as the first disease-modifying therapy in PAH. We believe sotatercept should drive the stock high over the long term with peak sales reaching $3-$4B, while at the same time the strong Reblozyl franchise grows toward its own $4B+ opportunity."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analysts Raise Estimates and PTs on Nvidia (NVDA) After Positive Trading Update and the First Data Center CPU Launch
- Piper Sandler Starts Connect Biopharma Holdings Ltd (CNTB) at Overweight
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) PT Raised to $46 at Jefferies on HSD Comps and New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!