Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) PT Raised to $64 at UBS
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Jay Sole raised the price target on Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) to $64.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We continue to view ANF as an attractive operating re-leverage stock. ANF's 1Q21 earnings report showcased the company's ability to drive margin improvement. The company's 1Q21 operating margin rose to 7.7%, 1160 bps better than consensus and 1410 bps better than the 1Q EBIT margin it delivered in its last three Q1s before the pandemic. ANF's ability to drive further EBIT margin recovery remains underappreciated, in our view. We model ANF's EBIT margin reaching 8.9% by FY23E vs. 2.3% in FY19. This leads us to forecast 345% EPS growth this year vs. 2019 and an 8% 4-yr. EPS CAGR thereafter. Our FY23 EPS estimate is 114% ahead of consensus. We think this outlook justifies a 16x P/E. We see a better than 2:1 upside/downside skew."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nikola Corp. (NKLA) PT Lowered to $16 at BTIG
- Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) PT Lowered to SEK278 at Goldman Sachs, Estimate Revision Following Earnings
- International Petroleum Corp (IPCO:CN) (IPCFF) PT Raised to Cdn$9.50 at Stifel Canada, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!