Abbvie (ABBV) PT Raised to $126 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vamil Divan raised the price target on Abbvie (NYSE: ABBV) to $126.00 (from $117.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We continue to see ABBV as a Top Pick in large cap biopharma given the mix of strong volume-driven near-term growth, good visibility on its mid-long term outlook, a robust dividend and reasonable valuation as compared to its peers. 4Q 2020 results showed the strength of key AbbVie products such as Humira, Skyrizi and Rinvoq, as well as legacy Allergan assets such as Botox Cosmetics, Juvederm, Vraylar and Ubrelvy. Expectations for continued solid top-line performance, along with $1.1Bn in Allergan synergies, contribute to our estimates increasing for FY 2021 and beyond, and our price target increasing to $126 (from $117). We reiterate our Buy rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
- Yamana Gold (YRI:CN) (AUY) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Stifel Canada
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!