AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK23,300 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Morgan Stanley analyst Carolina Dores raised the price target on AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (OTC: AMKBY) to DKK23,300.00 (from DKK19,500.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeroports de Paris (ADP:FP) (ARRPY) PT Lowered to EUR76.35 at HSBC
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Lowered to EUR63 at Morgan Stanley
- Hankyu Hanshin Holdings Inc (9042:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,600 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!