AMD (AMD) PT Raised to $125 at Northland Capital Markets
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst Gus Richard raised the price target on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) to $125.00 (from $116.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "AMD reported strong Q2 and guided Q3 up and raised revenue growth guidance for CY21 from 50% to 60%. All product lines are driving growth and AMD is winning higher margin SKUs. We believe AMD outperformance is drive by superior products built on a superior manufacturing process. We do not expect this advantage to diminish any time soon. We reiterate our OP and raise our PT to $125."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IMCD NV (IMCD:NA) PT Raised to EUR195 at HSBC
- Adidas AG (ADS:GR) (ADDYY) PT Lowered to EUR350 at Deutsche Bank
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$6.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!