AMD (AMD) Earnings Preview, BofA Securities Sees Expectations High But Achievable
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA Securities analyst Vivek Arya reiterated a Buy rating and $110.00 price target on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) on the expectation that the company will deliver modest beats in Q4 results and for the Q1 outlook.
The analyst stated "We don’t rule out the potential for guide to be inline or even higher than consensus, but supply constraints at TSMC (and some enterprise recovery tailwinds in 2H) remain the primary limitation on management’s ability/desire to set a high bar at the start of the year. If potential upside is from consoles will be at expense of GM, and will likely be ignored. The stock likely remains volatile until there is clarity on rival INTC’s outsourcing strategy under its new incoming CEO, but we believe AMD is a structural share gainer in compute for the next several years on its roadmap and execution consistency".
Shares of AMD closed at $94.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UiPath (PATH) IPO Opens 17% Higher
- Active options: FB AMD NFLX UAL AMZN BA FSR SOS VIAC GM GE MSFT
- Latest AMD Radeon Software Release Expands Remote Gaming Functionality and Enables New Features and Customization Capabilities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!