AMD (AMD) Analyst Day Preview - Stifel
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Patrick Ho reiterated a Buy rating and $197.00 price target on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) ahead of the company's Analyst Day, this Thursday where the analyst expects the company to highlight emerging market opportunities in the data center that will drive additional capacity expansion.
The analyst stated "we believe data center growth will be one of the key catalysts for continued capacity expansion over the next several years, supporting our secular thesis on the equipment and related-group. Not only are we seeing capacity expansion for leading-edge foundry/logic devices, but the demand requirements for memory will also dictate additional capacity expansion over time. Moreover, advanced memory will be needed (both DRAM and NAND) to support this data center-related build out. Trailing-edge devices will also require additional capacity expansion, and not simply to support current supply shortage, but also long-term demand needs."
Shares of AMD closed at $106.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMD and Intel Product Roadmaps Point to Competitive Client Market - Morgan Stanley
- Unilever plc (ULVR:LN) (UL) PT Raised to GBP40 at Morgan Stanley
- Kraft Heinz (KHC) Downside Risk Priced In - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!