ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (ABB) PT Lowered to CHF35 at UBS
- Wall Street ends higher in robust rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- DiDi Global (DIDI) to Delist from NYSE, Pursue Hong Kong Listing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Stock Up 6% on Q3 Beat and Raised 2021 Guidance
UBS analyst Guillermo Peigneux Lojo lowered the price target on ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (NYSE: ABB) to CHF35.00 (from CHF36.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN:SW) (KHNGY) PT Lowered to CHF316 at Morgan Stanley
- TransAlta Renewables Inc. (RNW:CN) (TRSWF) PT Lowered to Cdn$19 at National Bank Financial
- Flughafen Zurich AG (FHZN:SW) (UZAPF) PT Raised to CHF163 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!