10 Catalysts for Tesla (TSLA) - Global Equities' Chowdhry
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry listed 10 catalysts for Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) while reiterating his $1000 price target:
1. Green Act - Federal Tax Credits of $7,000 for the next 400,000 TSLA Vehicles highly likely
2. Expanded Geographies - China, Japan, India
3. Mode S and X Refreshed - Deliveries becoming significant starting April'2021; Demand Extremely Strong
Demand for Model S Plaid Tri-motor ($113K) is extremely Strong
4. TSLA "Engage" - Social Network Platform - March 15, 2021; expanded capabilities by December'2021
5. SHIFT From NMC Chemistry to LFP Chemistry, better 0-60 mph, better range >400 miles, cheaper
6. CyberTruck Update Reveal - Mid-April 2021
7. TSLA Roadster - Deliveries to start in December '2021
8. TSLA DoJo - Neural Network Processing Unit - Expected October '2021
9. TSLA FSD (Full-Self Driving) by October '2021 (Currently in expanded Beta Program)
10. TSLA a TECHNOLOGY COMPANY: Full AI Stack, DoJo NPU, Hydra Neural Network
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
- Tesla (TSLA) IV flat, shares drop below 200-day moving average
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!