UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Marathon Oil (MRO) to Overweight
- Shares mixed, Nvidia surge offsets jitters over debt ceiling vote
- Nvidia surges past $1 trillion valuation amid boom in AI interest
- Analysts rush to raise Broadcom (AVGO) numbers on strong chip orders; Shares gain
- Cathie Wood says Nvidia too expensive, Tesla to benefit from AI boom
- Jet used by Tesla CEO Elon Musk lands in China - Reuters
Get Alerts MRO Hot Sheet
25 Buy, 15 Hold, 2 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 14 | Down: 3 | New: 43
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 26, 2018 5:16 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
JPMorgan upgraded Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Arun Jayaram likes the company's unique combination of growth, FCF and the valuation. The analyst belives the current valuation discount being ascribed by the market is not justified citing competitive growth rates and robust FCF generation (modeling $1.0 billion in FCF at the strip between 2018-2020 after management covers the $170 million in annual dividend payments).
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Marathon Oil click here. For more ratings news on Marathon Oil click here.
Shares of Marathon Oil closed at $15.76 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Ford (F) to Buy, 'Most likely to improve'
- Softbank Group Corp. (9984:JP) (SFTBY) PT Lowered to JPY7,450 at Nomura/Instinet
- Shares soar as ChargePoint (CHPT) earns upgrade from Bank of America
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!