NVIDIA (NVDA) to Benefit from Metaverse as Facebook Brings it to the Forefront - BofA
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Vivek Arya reiterated a Buy rating and $275.00 price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) as it is seen as one of the beneficiaries of Facebook's push into the metaverse, including yesterday's name change to 'Meta'.
Not only does NVIDIA have its Omniverse platform but it provides the crucial building blocks in graphics, connectivity, mobility, and computation/AI.
Over 500 companies are reviewing NVIDIA's Ominverse and over 50,000 individual creators have downloaded Omniverse since it entered beta.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $249.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Initiates Novavax (NVAX) at Underperform
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades HP Enterprise (HPE) to Neutral; Backlog at Risk
- UPDATE: Applied Materials (AMAT) Admits Outlook is Dependent on Supply Recovery, PT Cut to $135 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!