NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh raised the price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $900.00 (from $710.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "With better than expected 2H21 PC trends and strong Gaming demand, despite cryptocurrency volatility with Bitcoin and Ethereum pricing down, we are raising NVDA estimates/PT. We would note our recent data center expert call (Link) highlighting extending lead times on V100/T4/A10/A30 with a 2H China hyperscale rebound. Nonetheless, we would be remiss not to mention the Ethereum London hard fork from ‘Proof of work’ to ‘Proof of Stake’ in August, which makes GPUs less necessary for Ethereum crypto mining which could be a headwind for NVDA, giving investors flashbacks to 2018."
The firm raised NVDA JulQ Rev/EPS from $6.31B/$4.11 to $6.34B/$4.13, OctQ from $6.57B/$4.26 to $6.58B/$4.27, F22E from $24.9B/$16.09 to $25.0B/$16.12 and F23E from $26.9B/$17.01 to $27.3B/$17.70
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Dips as Piper Downgrades to Neutral on Multiple Macro Headwinds
- Fujitsu General Limited (6755:JP) (FGELF) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at Goldman Sachs
- Aeroflot PJSC (AFLT:RM) PT Lowered to RUB92 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!