Solitario Participates in the GCFF Base and Energy Metals Day, February 3rd, 2021
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / February 2, 2021 / Solitario Zinc Corp. ("Solitario") (NYSE American:XPL)(TSX:SLR) is pleased to announce that it is participating in the GCFF Base and Energy Metals Conference on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021. President and CEO, Christopher Herald will deliver an online presentation and corporate update at 1:10pm EST. For more information and to view the presentation please register here: https://gcff-feb-3-2021.eventbrite.ca/?aff=SLR. A replay of the presentation will be available approximately one week following the live presentation and can be found on Solitario's website at www.solitarioxr.com.
Zinc has traditionally been used for protecting steel in infrastructure and vehicle applications, but it is increasingly being investigated for large-scale energy storage batteries for alternative energy systems, such as solar and wind. Solitario's attributable zinc-equivalent (Zn-Eq") contained metal in resources at its two-core properties, the Florida Canyon project in Peru and the Lik project in Alaska, currently stands at approximately 2.6 billion pounds in the Measured and Indicated categories and 1.6 billion pounds in the Inferred category.
Solitario is a well-funded emerging zinc exploration and development company traded on the NYSE American ("XPL") and on the Toronto Stock Exchange ("SLR"). Solitario holds 50% joint venture interest (Teck Resources 50%) in the high-grade, open-pittable Lik zinc deposit in Alaska and a 39% joint venture interest (Nexa Resources holds the remaining 61% interest) on the high-grade Florida Canyon zinc project in Peru. Management and Directors hold approximately 9.6% (excluding options) of the Company's 58.1 million shares outstanding. Solitario's cash balance and marketable securities stand at approximately US$7.9 million. Additional information about Solitario is available online at www.solitariozinc.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Christopher E. Herald
President & CEO
(303) 534-1030, Ext. 14
Director - Investor Relations
SOURCE: Solitario Zinc Corp.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. to Participate in the Truist Securities 7th Annual Life Sciences Summit
- MJ Biotech Partner Genesis Botanical Signs An Additional Three Hemp Farmers, Securing 115 Additional acres of Hemp Biomass for CBD Extraction
- Hero Technologies' Cannabis Grow Plan Prioritizes Sustainability against Climate Change
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!