Joan Clarke-Narcisse Is Her True Self at Aflac
- S&P 500 ends near flat; focus on outlook for higher rates
- Time to load up on mega-caps again - Goldman Sachs
- Tesla (TSLA) stock falls as Q3 deliveries fall short of analyst estimates
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: More room for correction in October
- Bank of America sees S&P 500 falling below 4200 before a year-end rally
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / May 30, 2023 / Aflac Incorporated
Hailing from Guyana, Joan Clarke-Narcisse was first exposed to the field of law by her father who served as a judge in the South American country's military.
"He would pick me up after school and I spent the afternoons either in his office or in the courtroom," she remembers fondly. "I believe those formative years not only exposed me to the law and made me curious about pursuing a legal career, but also helped me appreciate the value of operating with integrity and ethics, as well as treating all people with dignity and respect."
Today, Clarke-Narcisse serves as counsel and head of employment and immigration law at Aflac, a Fortune 500 company that provides supplemental health insurance products to millions of policyholders in the US and Japan. Although she immigrated to the United States at the young age of thirteen, the attorney carries many of the lessons she learned as a child growing up in Guyana.
Continue reading the full article here.
Joan Clarke-Narcisse | Photo by Oz Roberts
Spokesperson: Aflac Incorporated
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Aflac Incorporated
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Angel Oak Financial Strategies Income Term Trust Declares October 2023 Distribution
- RYAM Elects Bryan D. Yokley to the Board of Directors
- Meihua International Medical Technologies Co., Ltd. Reports Unaudited 2023 First Half Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!