block.one files 13G showing 7.5% stake in Silvergate Capital (SI)
- Wall Street mixed; Dow pressured by selloff in Salesforce shares
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
block.one files 13G showing 7.5% stake in Silvergate Capital (NYSE: SI).
block.one owned 2,363,186 shares as of November 16, 2022, the filing showed.
block.one is a blockchain focused venture firm founded by Brendan Blumer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silvergate Capital (SI) pulling the plug on its warehouse business - Report
- block.one founder Blumer shows 9.3% stake in Silvergate Capital (SI)
- Increasing unusual put option volume: BKLN ITUB IEP MANU OKE AVYA ENVX GRWG BIG NAT SI
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!