Lone Pine Capital Shows New 5.4% Stake in Horizon Pharma (HZNP)
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
In a 13G filing on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP), hedge fund Lone Pine Capital disclosed a 5.4%, or 8,353,668 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Therapeutics plc Named One of the 2021 Best Workplaces for Women™ by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
- ARK Invest's Wood expects market rotation back to growth stocks
- RealReal (REAL) Mentioned as Long at Citron Research
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesLone Pine Capital, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!