Zynga (ZNGA) Sees Interesting 13-F Activity in Q1 - Analyst
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Big bank 13-F activity in Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) in the first quarter was flagged by Gordon Haskett analyst Don Bilson.
Bilson notes Nomura added 1.36 million shares, while Morgan Stanley added 2 million shares. In addition, Goldman Sachs added 1.45 million shares and BNP Paribas added 4.3 million shares.
The analyst reminds investors that Zynga was seen as a sympathy play after Electronic Arts bought Glu Mobile in February. He thinks the Q1 buying and the EA deal could be related.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today Marks the Second Largest Single Stock Options Expiration in History ($818B), Names to Watch: HLT, VLO, IBM, GM, GOOGL, CRM
- Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (TOTTF) PT Raised to JPY2,300 at Morgan Stanley
- David Tepper told CNBC the stock market is still fine for right now following Fed
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Analyst Comments, Hedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!