Valvoline (VVV) Ticks Higher on New JANA Stake
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) ticked higher after JANA Partners disclosed a new 1,275,406 share stake in today's 13F.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ancora Holdings is pushing Berry Global (BERY) to explore a sale - DJ
- Krystal Biotech (KRYS) Surges 125% Following Positive Topline Results from GEM-3 Pivotal Trial of VYJUVEK in Patients with Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Ancora Sends Letter to the Board of Directors of Berry Global (BERY) Regarding Opportunities for Enhanced Value Creation
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJANA Partners LLC, Barry Rosenstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!