Clarivate (CLVT) Gains on Elliott Stake
- Wall Street mixed; Dow pressured by selloff in Salesforce shares
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clarivate (NYSE: CLVT) gains 4.5% early as Elliott Management showed a new 10 million share stake in its 13F after the close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clarivate to Present at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference on December 7
- European stocks lower; Brenntag slumps over acquisition talk
- Berry (BERY) Announces Appointment of Three New Directors and Forms Capital Allocation Committee Following Pact with Ancora, Eminence
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesElliott Associates
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!