Baillie Gifford Sold Over 11M Shares of Tesla (TSLA) in Q1
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Large Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shareholder Baillie Gifford continues to cut its stake, a new 13F filing filed showed.
Today's filing showed the firm cut its stake from ~27,300,000 shares to 16,216,060 shares, as of March 31, 2021. This represents a 41% cut to the stake.
Before the sale, Baillie Gifford was the 6th largest Tesla shareholder.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says massive increase in Supercharger network is underway
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBaillie Gifford & Co., Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!