Icahn Scoops-Up Another $500M of Apple (AAPL) Stock
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Just bought $500 mln more $AAPL shares. My buying seems to be going neck-and-neck with Apple's buyback program, but hope they win that race.— Carl Icahn (@Carl_C_Icahn) January 28, 2014
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corteva (CTVA) Announces $1.5 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- Corteva (CTVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Offers Guidance
- U.S. Cellular (USM) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c; Maintains Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Insider Trades, Stock Buybacks, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, Twitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!