Atlanta Fed upgrades U.S. third-quarter GDP view to 3.8 percent
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. economy is on track to grow at a 3.8 percent annualized rate in the third quarter in the wake of the latest data on payrolls and the trade balance, the Atlanta Federal Reserve's GDP Now forecast model showed on Friday.
The latest third-quarter GDP estimate was a tad faster than the 3.7 percent figure calculated on Thursday, the Atlanta Fed said on its website.
(Reporting by Richard Leong Editing by W Simon)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed's Williams wants rate hike this year as wages rise
- MBA Mortgage Applications 0.6% vs -6% Prior
- First-time buyers boost U.S. home sales; jobless claims rise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!