Atlanta Fed upgrades U.S. third-quarter GDP view to 3.8 percent
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. economy is on track to grow at a 3.8 percent annualized rate in the third quarter in the wake of the latest data on payrolls and the trade balance, the Atlanta Federal Reserve's GDP Now forecast model showed on Friday.
The latest third-quarter GDP estimate was a tad faster than the 3.7 percent figure calculated on Thursday, the Atlanta Fed said on its website.
(Reporting by Richard Leong Editing by W Simon)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Italy treasury considers hiking Monte Paschi stake via debt swap - sources
- After hesitation, Carson accepts Trump's offer to head U.S. housing department
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!