SEC Investigating ExxonMobil (XOM) on Climate Change, Accounting Practices - DJ
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The SEC is investigating ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) for climate change and accounting practices, according to Dow Jones. The probe is said to examine how the company values projects due to climate risk and explore how the company valued assets in price crash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors with Insider Trading
- SEC says two accused of insider trading related to Apollo's acquisition of ADT
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/23: (TWTR) (BIP)/(PBR) (CVBF) (EFUT) (CBOE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!