SEC Investigating ExxonMobil (XOM) on Climate Change, Accounting Practices - DJ
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The SEC is investigating ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) for climate change and accounting practices, according to Dow Jones. The probe is said to examine how the company values projects due to climate risk and explore how the company valued assets in price crash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Muddy Waters Receives Extension on St. Jude Medical (STJ) Suit Response - Bloomberg
- ERBA Diagnostics (ERB) Will Begin Trading OTC Under 'ERBA'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!