BioLineRx (BLRX) Closes BL-8040 In-License Agreement
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
On September 4, 2012, BioLineRx Ltd. (Nasdaq: BLRX) entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) with Biokine Therapeutics Ltd. to in-license the rights to BL-8040 for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, as well as other types of hematological cancer. The closing of the transaction was subject to formal approval of the Office of the Chief Scientist of Israel’s Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor (the “OCS”). The approval of the OCS was obtained on January 14, 2013, and therefore the transaction has now closed and the Agreement has become effective according to its terms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- Merus N.V. (MRUS) Enters Strategic Research Collaboration with Incyte (INCY); Includes Upfront Payment of $120M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!