BioLineRx (BLRX) Closes BL-8040 In-License Agreement
- Wall Street slips as Apple, healthcare stocks drop
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
On September 4, 2012, BioLineRx Ltd. (Nasdaq: BLRX) entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) with Biokine Therapeutics Ltd. to in-license the rights to BL-8040 for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, as well as other types of hematological cancer. The closing of the transaction was subject to formal approval of the Office of the Chief Scientist of Israel’s Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor (the “OCS”). The approval of the OCS was obtained on January 14, 2013, and therefore the transaction has now closed and the Agreement has become effective according to its terms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Comments on Namenda XR Patent Litigation; Will Depend Appeals Court Case
- Uranium Energy (UEC) Says Class Action Suit Dismissed
- Daxor (DXR) Says Two New Studies Presented at HFSA Highlight Unique Ability of BVA to Identify High Risk Heart Failure Patients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!