BioLineRx (BLRX) Closes BL-8040 In-License Agreement
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
On September 4, 2012, BioLineRx Ltd. (Nasdaq: BLRX) entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) with Biokine Therapeutics Ltd. to in-license the rights to BL-8040 for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, as well as other types of hematological cancer. The closing of the transaction was subject to formal approval of the Office of the Chief Scientist of Israel’s Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor (the “OCS”). The approval of the OCS was obtained on January 14, 2013, and therefore the transaction has now closed and the Agreement has become effective according to its terms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Dermira (DERM) Presents Data from DRM01 Phase 2b Trial
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!