BioLineRx (BLRX) Closes BL-8040 In-License Agreement
- Wall St. up as Yellen revives rate hike hopes
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- U.S. crude falls on glut worries despite U.S. stock draw
On September 4, 2012, BioLineRx Ltd. (Nasdaq: BLRX) entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) with Biokine Therapeutics Ltd. to in-license the rights to BL-8040 for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, as well as other types of hematological cancer. The closing of the transaction was subject to formal approval of the Office of the Chief Scientist of Israel’s Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor (the “OCS”). The approval of the OCS was obtained on January 14, 2013, and therefore the transaction has now closed and the Agreement has become effective according to its terms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files Patent Application for Ceplene/Checkpoint Inhibitors Combo
- Chanticleer (HOTR) Provides Q4 Comparable-Store Sales Results
- Celgene (CELG) Expands Technology Relatinoship with Medidata Solutions (MDSO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!