BioLineRx (BLRX) Closes BL-8040 In-License Agreement
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
On September 4, 2012, BioLineRx Ltd. (Nasdaq: BLRX) entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) with Biokine Therapeutics Ltd. to in-license the rights to BL-8040 for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, as well as other types of hematological cancer. The closing of the transaction was subject to formal approval of the Office of the Chief Scientist of Israel’s Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor (the “OCS”). The approval of the OCS was obtained on January 14, 2013, and therefore the transaction has now closed and the Agreement has become effective according to its terms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Favorable Decision in Perforomist Patent Infringement Appeal (TEVA)
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Announces FDA Conclusion of COUNTER HF Review; Minor Protocol Changes Requested
- Oncolytics Biotech (ONCY) Announces Receipt of FDA Orphan Drug Designation for REOLYSIN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!