BioLineRx (BLRX) Closes BL-8040 In-License Agreement
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
On September 4, 2012, BioLineRx Ltd. (Nasdaq: BLRX) entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) with Biokine Therapeutics Ltd. to in-license the rights to BL-8040 for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia, as well as other types of hematological cancer. The closing of the transaction was subject to formal approval of the Office of the Chief Scientist of Israel’s Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor (the “OCS”). The approval of the OCS was obtained on January 14, 2013, and therefore the transaction has now closed and the Agreement has become effective according to its terms.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anadarko (APC) Vehemently Disagrees with Judge in Tronox Case; Co Facing Liability of $5-$14B
- Instagram (FB) Debuts New Snapchat-Like Feature
- Merrimack Pharma (MACK) Issues Encouraging Update on MM-302 Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!