Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit Enters Patent Settlement, Licensing Agreement with GIA
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acacia Research Corporation (NASDAQ: ACTG) announced today that its Diamond Grading Technologies, LLC subsidiary has signed a settlement and patent license agreement with Gemological Institute of America, Inc. The agreement resolves litigation that was pending in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Renren (RENN) Names Two New Independent Directors
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Announces $450M Haynesville Shale Assets Sale
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Board Approves Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations Spin-off, 1-for-13 Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!