ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Criticized in Tweet by Bernie Sanders
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 1:50 PM EDT)
Shares of ARIAD Pharma (NASDAQ: ARIA) plunged Friday following a tweet by Senator and former presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders. Sanders tweeted a STAT article from Oct. 7th discussing an increase in the price of ARIAD's leukemia drug, Iclusig.
Sanders said drug corporations' greed is "unbelievable."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Receives Document Request from Sanders, Cummings
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Expectations
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!