ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Criticized in Tweet by Bernie Sanders
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 1:50 PM EDT)
Shares of ARIAD Pharma (NASDAQ: ARIA) plunged Friday following a tweet by Senator and former presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders. Sanders tweeted a STAT article from Oct. 7th discussing an increase in the price of ARIAD's leukemia drug, Iclusig.
Sanders said drug corporations' greed is "unbelievable."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Announces Topline Data from HS-110 Phase 1b in NSCLC; Notes Strong OS for Immune Responders
- Codexis (CDXS) Enters Supply Agreement with Tate & Lyle for Proprietary Enzyme
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!