ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Criticized in Tweet by Bernie Sanders
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 1:50 PM EDT)
Shares of ARIAD Pharma (NASDAQ: ARIA) plunged Friday following a tweet by Senator and former presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders. Sanders tweeted a STAT article from Oct. 7th discussing an increase in the price of ARIAD's leukemia drug, Iclusig.
Sanders said drug corporations' greed is "unbelievable."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Corindus Vascular Robotics (CVRS) Reports FDA Clearance for Next-Gen Robotic System
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) volatility continues to move higher as shares trend lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!