Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/20: (AMRN) (DKS) (ZNGA) (BAC) (AAPL)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts PT on Amarin (AMRN) But Still Sees a Double -> Read this!
- Semi-Automatic Guns 'Small' Part of Dick's (DKS) Business, Guidance Appears Intact -> Read this!
- Losing to Win: Zynga (ZNGA) Drops 19M+ DAUs in 2012...Thanks to Itself -> Read this!
- BofA's (BAC) Moynihan Nixes Broker Pay Cut Plan; Thinks Competitiveness Will Suffer -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) "Pinch and Zoom" Patent Invalidation is a Setback -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Vendors Delay Win8 Tablets as Intel (INTC) Chips Cause Issues -> Read this!
- Jefferies Defends Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- Market Wrap: Yellen Confident in U.S. Growth; Peregrine Gains as Ebola Play; Wal-mart 's Lowered Expectations
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/17: (BAS) (GS) (BWA) Upgraded; (URBN) (GEOS) (AMD) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Bank of America, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!