Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/20: (AMRN) (DKS) (ZNGA) (BAC) (AAPL)
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts PT on Amarin (AMRN) But Still Sees a Double -> Read this!
- Semi-Automatic Guns 'Small' Part of Dick's (DKS) Business, Guidance Appears Intact -> Read this!
- Losing to Win: Zynga (ZNGA) Drops 19M+ DAUs in 2012...Thanks to Itself -> Read this!
- BofA's (BAC) Moynihan Nixes Broker Pay Cut Plan; Thinks Competitiveness Will Suffer -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) "Pinch and Zoom" Patent Invalidation is a Setback -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Vendors Delay Win8 Tablets as Intel (INTC) Chips Cause Issues -> Read this!
- Jefferies Defends Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skepticism + No Recession = Optimism: Canaccord Genuity
- Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) on Watch Ahead of Investor Meetings
- Trading Radar for 5/27: Big Lots (BIG), JinkoSolar (JKS), JA Solar (JASO) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Bank of America, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!