Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/20: (AMRN) (DKS) (ZNGA) (BAC) (AAPL)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts PT on Amarin (AMRN) But Still Sees a Double -> Read this!
- Semi-Automatic Guns 'Small' Part of Dick's (DKS) Business, Guidance Appears Intact -> Read this!
- Losing to Win: Zynga (ZNGA) Drops 19M+ DAUs in 2012...Thanks to Itself -> Read this!
- BofA's (BAC) Moynihan Nixes Broker Pay Cut Plan; Thinks Competitiveness Will Suffer -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) "Pinch and Zoom" Patent Invalidation is a Setback -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Vendors Delay Win8 Tablets as Intel (INTC) Chips Cause Issues -> Read this!
- Jefferies Defends Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/28: (BCE) (ENB)
- Trading Radar for 12/1: Qunar (QUNR), Shoe Carnival (SCVL), Mattress Firm (MFRM), Iao Kun (IKGH) Report
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/26: (HPQ) (AAL) (TASR) High; (SDRL) (NADL) (SOL) Low