Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/20: (AMRN) (DKS) (ZNGA) (BAC) (AAPL)
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts PT on Amarin (AMRN) But Still Sees a Double -> Read this!
- Semi-Automatic Guns 'Small' Part of Dick's (DKS) Business, Guidance Appears Intact -> Read this!
- Losing to Win: Zynga (ZNGA) Drops 19M+ DAUs in 2012...Thanks to Itself -> Read this!
- BofA's (BAC) Moynihan Nixes Broker Pay Cut Plan; Thinks Competitiveness Will Suffer -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) "Pinch and Zoom" Patent Invalidation is a Setback -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Vendors Delay Win8 Tablets as Intel (INTC) Chips Cause Issues -> Read this!
- Jefferies Defends Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Deck Capital (ONDK) IPO Opens Up 33%
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/15: (PETM) (RVBD) (MFI) (RBC)
- After Horrid Year, 2015 Seen as Better for 3D Printing Stocks (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Bank of America, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!