Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/20: (AMRN) (DKS) (ZNGA) (BAC) (AAPL)
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts PT on Amarin (AMRN) But Still Sees a Double -> Read this!
- Semi-Automatic Guns 'Small' Part of Dick's (DKS) Business, Guidance Appears Intact -> Read this!
- Losing to Win: Zynga (ZNGA) Drops 19M+ DAUs in 2012...Thanks to Itself -> Read this!
- BofA's (BAC) Moynihan Nixes Broker Pay Cut Plan; Thinks Competitiveness Will Suffer -> Read this!
- Apple's (AAPL) "Pinch and Zoom" Patent Invalidation is a Setback -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Vendors Delay Win8 Tablets as Intel (INTC) Chips Cause Issues -> Read this!
- Jefferies Defends Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 1/26: (BBBY) (GRMN) (FNFG) Upgraded; (HCP) (STT) (LYB) Downgraded
- Canaccord Genuity Starts QAD Inc. (QADB) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Rogers Communications (RCI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Bank of America, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!